Is there anything a roach can’t do? Find out as you journey through a barren, post apocalyptic wasteland!
Nuclear war, post apocalypse, barren and lifeless wastelands. Lifeless? Not so much! Mutated insects have made their home in a bomb shelter and they’re set on exploring the world. Let this point&click adventure welcome you to a hilariously bizarre end time world and join the roaches Jim and Bud on their journey to the surface.
Come and take a look at a crazy Point & Click adventure in 3D comic style. The end time world of Journey of a Roach is packed with wacky insects and other critters.Most notable, there are the roaches Jim and Bud.Challenging puzzles guarantee tons of fun, while an atmospheric soundtrack contributes a dash of humor to a world that has ended. Bizarre, hand drawn cutscenes and fondly recorded dialogues are the icing on this post-apocalyptic cake.
- Point&click Adventure in a unique environment
- Crawl along walls and ceilings, exploring secret underground
- Innovative controls create dynamic game mechanics
- Atmospheric 3D comic style world
- Two charming, memorable protagonists with humorous, nonverbal means of communication
- OS: Ubuntu Linux 12.04, equivalent distros should work
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM (shared memory not recommended)
- Hard Drive: 2500 MB available space