Spacey music and retro graphics come together to create “Imagine Me”, an interesting platformer where you help Robbe reclaim his lost memories!
Imagine me is a platformer game about a boy that wakes up in an unknown place. He doesn’t remember how he got there or why but he will soon find out. Travel and discover the memories and adventures of a young boy in a lost world.
The world is darkness. My mind is blank, like a void. Except, well, I recall that book…and you! Help Robbe reclaim his memories in this 2D, adventure platformer. Search shadowed dungeons, face his darkest fears – and maybe some of your own.
Dungeons are filled with traps, secrets, and hidden collectibles in this non-linear story of conquering fears and finding yourself. Battle shadowed bosses, find keys, and discover the next room.
Support KinifiGames by joining the Open Alpha of Imagine Me. As you read this we are still in development, and update this beautiful game regularly. Imagine Me has been in development for almost three years. We’re getting closer and closer to the finishing line. Join now, and become a part of making Imagine Me better by sending us feedback and report bugs! Use the Level Editor to create dungeons filled with memories and full of stories. Join the community now!
- Single player campaign
- Randomized dungeons -returning April 1st
- Full Controller Support
- Steam Cloud Stats
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Lisen Jernqvist and produced by Tori Kamal
- Visually stunning, hand-painted scenes from Zac Duff
- Compelling, non-linear story on self discovery and conquering fears
- Track your progress with collectible Polaroids in Robbe’s photo book
- Triumph over fears in shadowed boss battles
- Community created content
- Creative play. Solve puzzles the way you want.
- Secrets hidden along the way
- Additional striking art from Zac Duff
- Steam Trading Cards
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or Chosen Distro
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space