Epic classic turn based strategy game “Braveland” is now available on Steam at 20% off!
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior’s son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army – archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or Chosen Distro
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 4000, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space