The Celt-punk action-adventure “Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan” set in a future Ireland ravaged by technological war and economic collapse is now available on Steam at 10% off!
Given the day that’s in it, we are delighted to be bringing you the news of the release of “Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan”on Steam. This epic retelling of the Celtic myth “Táin Bó Cúailnge”
or “The driving-off of cows of Cooley” commonly known as “The Cattle Raid of Cooley” with a futuristic twist, is now finally available on Linux having been given the Greenlight treatment on Steam.
Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive. When their ancient spring of life begins to fail, an unwanted orphan child must leave the safety of his villages’ mountaintop refuge. With only an ancient sword and a mysterious metal glove, he ventures into lands unexplored and twisted by strange ancient powers. Ku is a uniquely different recounting of the massive legendary epic, the Táin.
Happy Paddy’s Day from everyone here at Rootgamer.com, enjoy the celebrations!
- Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and steampunk aesthetics
- A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
- A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
- Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
- Combat Arena with unlockable arenas and high scores
- Critically acclaimed original soundtrack – Music from Irelands premier independent electronic artists
- Play in Irish – a full Irish translation of the game.
- OS: Ubuntu or Chosen Distro
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card
- Hard Drive: 1100 MB available space