Put your team together, smash in the doors and catch to bad guys, “Breach & Clear” has been released on Steam!
Based in Kentucky, Gun Media is a publisher of interactive entertainment comprised of industry veterans with unique and complementary backgrounds. The mission of Gun is to build fresh and exciting interactive experiences for a wide range of platforms and gamers. The team shares a vision that game development is not just the creation of a product, but the blending of art, design and technology to create an experience that engages and entertains players from all over the world.
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy simulation to PC, Mac and Linux! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad — US Army Rangers, Germany’s KSK, Canada’s JTF2, UK SAS, and more — and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponents through superior tactics and training.
The world of Special Operations is a tight knit, closed group populated by incredibly knowledgeable and motivated individuals who answer to a life of service. Breach & Clear allows you to take a peek at the world of Special Operations as well as close quarters battles in this highly engaging and detail-oriented tactical strategy title.
Working with members of this elite community and suppliers to the best of the best, gamers will be able to customize and orient special operations teams from around the world as you take on missions that have been planned out by members of this highly selective community.
Breach & Clear is the definition of customization and strategy as you take a glimpse of a world so closed off from the norm. We also offer custom in-game patches where 100% of the proceeds will go to help veterans and their families in need!
- Build your team from the ground up like never before
- Customize your loadout, your weapon and your team to create the most efficient force it can be
- Guide your team with intuitive controls as you take on some of the most dangerous scenarios available with design input by real members of special operations
- Take on hardened enemy positions and increasingly complex missions and levels
- Unlock and equip the very best that the special operations community has to offer from real world rifles and equipment to units from around the US and abroad
- OS: Ubuntu or Chosen Distro
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or equivalent – 1.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ compatible video card
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space