A new build of “Imagine Me” has been released on Steam in preparation for PAX East in Boston!
The GG+ build is here and is something we all are so proud of. The whole team worked super hard to get this build out to you today so you could be enjoying the same awesome experience everyone at PAX East is. Please, reach out to Zac Duff if you love the new look. He put in some incredibly long days to get the art assets done for PAX.
“Imagine Me” is developing into a pretty decent casual platformer. Even though it is still in early development, it’s quite playable and worth taking a look at. It has definitely held my attention which is unusual for these kinds of games (I tend to prefer RPG and DOTA 2 style games). The new “Volumetric Lighting” has made a big difference to the appearance and atmosphere of the game and is a welcome improvement. The replacement of the trampolines with spring boards is visually more interesting but also seems to make jumping around a little more difficult. Three new Steam achievements have been added to give us something to work towards but more are definitely needed in future updates. And of course the big addition is that the first arc of Robbe’s memories has been added for the storyline.
The next build is scheduled for April 16th
- New gorgeous tile set
- Volumetric Lighting
- First arc of Robbe’s memories
- Springboards replace Trampolines
- Springboards are animated and have a consistent “bounce”
- Springboards have updated tutorial text
- Three Steam Achievements added
- Tutorial Levels are completely remapped – go replay them!
- Randomized dungeons are completely remapped
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or Chosen Distro
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space