We’ve all spent hours dashing around our mobile screens, well now you can do the same on Linux, “T.E.C. 3001″ released on Steam!
Run, Rush, Haste, Burst
Speed has never been pushed this far.
Jump, Charge, Dodge, Slide
You just slipped and got crushed! You can’t handle T.E.C 3001 yet…
Try again until speed holds no secrets for you.
In T.E.C 3001 (Tesla Energy Collector), you are guiding a cutting-edge technology robot to collect virtual space energy leftovers for humanity.
With great graphics and a unique heart-pumping soundtrack, T.E.C 3001 has what it takes to keep you on the right track.
Winner of the Indie Games Summer Uprising 2011, the game arrives on STEAM.
- 41 levels of speed bursting dexterity test.
- Split screen multiplayer mode to challenge your friends on the same computer
- Four ever-challenging game modes: Free, Drag, Speed and Endless.
- 14 unique soundtracks to give you adrenaline rushes.
- Simply the most hardcore runner game you can find.
NOTE: Multiplayer is local. It means that 2 players can play on same machine, not over network
- OS: Ubuntu or Chosen Distro
- Processor: 3.0GHz i5 Dual Core or equivalent
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Radeon HD 3600 (1GB)
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space