From the creative mind of Smudged Cat Games comes an exciting new retro-styled 2D platformer; ‘Gateways‘ is set in the lab of an inventor called Ed following an outbreak of a number of his more “creative” experiments. The game is available on Steam and Desura(currently only shows windows).
The Linux release of ‘Gateways’ was announced on the developers blog;
Gateways for Linux and Mac has just gone live. It’s currently on sale at 50% off as well so there’s no excuse not to buy.
I hope you guys enjoy the game!
- Travel across a room instantly using gateways.
- Change size using the resizing gateway gun.
- Interact with your past echoes using the time travel gateway gun.
- Walk on walls and ceilings using the rotation gateway gun.
- Sprawling open-world design.
- Use Gateway’s sophisticated help system to discover if you can solve a puzzle and even watch the solution played out in front of you.
- OS Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Mint 13 LTS or Fedora 17, fully updated
- Processor Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory 256 MB RAM
- Graphics 128MB video RAM and at least Shader Model 3.0 OpenGL OpenGL 2.1 minimum and OpenGL 3.2 recommended
- Hard Drive 80 MB HD space