The new 2D (old-school) platformer ‘Operation Smash‘ is made available on Desura by Steve Olofsson. The retro action game is all about exploration and discovery of weapons and abilities to make progress in the dangerous environment of Operation Smash.
As you explore a strange place in another time, you will find weapons and abilities that empower you to explore further and better fight the dangers. This place seems to be filled with secrets in strange places, use your grenades to blast up walls and see whats on the other side. Use your map to better navigate the complex and find what paths you missed the first time. The game has been designed with speedrunning in mind, and the game is relatively open ended in terms of sequence breaking.
- Over 100 rooms to explore divided into seven colorful areas.
- One single interconnected gameworld without artificial barriers.
- Game designed to support speedrunning and sequence breaking.
- Find new weapons and abilities throughout your adventure.
- Use the in-game map to navigate and discover 100% of the game world.
- Amazing soundtrack by Simon Stålenhag