Fran Bow is a point and click adventure with a touch of horror. You may support this project on indiegogo
It’s about Fran Bow, a young girl, struggling with her mental disorder after finding her parents killed and cut into pieces.
After the traumatic event she ran away from home and got lost in the woods. Some strangers found her and took her to Oswald Asylum, a mental institution for mad children.
Fran has a black cat called Mr. Midnight, and he is her best friend. But sadly, the cat got also lost in the woods and Fran wants to escape the asylum and find him.
When she finds Mr. Midnight, they must together try to find the way back home. Fran knows that her aunt Grace will be there for her… But outside is a world filled with madness and darkness that she and Mr. Midnight must confront.
- Story driven creepy psychological adventure game!
- Blood, soft-gore, mystery and insanity!
- Unique graphics, hand drawn 2D art-style and 2D animations!
- Tons of puzzles!
- Mini-games inspired by old arcade classics made in pixel art! (Not available in demo)
- Many characters to be interactive with!
- An interactive pet cat, Mr. Midnight! (Not available in demo)
We made a teaser for our alpha demo so that we can try having more visibility and interest in this dark game. Enjoy!