PokeMMO is a fan-made MMORPG based on the 3rd generation of GameFreak’s popular Pokémon video game franchise. Players interfact with PokeMMO with the user interface. Default hotkey to enable and disable the UI is F12. If only the lower right buttons are disappearing, change your game resolution.
You can change what chat channel they are speaking in by pressing the button at the bottom left of the chat window.
- /normal Switches to the Normal channel.
- /shout Switches to the Shout channel.
- /trade Switches to the Trade channel.
- /global Switches to the Global channel.
- /whisper Target Sends a whisper to the target player.
- Register first! That’s right, you need an account to play the game !
- Download client If the download doesn’t start, try the download mirror
- Extract the client to any location on your computer.
- Locate a compatible ROM* and put it in the /roms/ folder of the extracted client.
Required Compatible ROMS: Fire Red v1.0 USA
Optional Compatible ROMS: HeartGold, SoulSilver
- Linux: chmod +x PokeMMO.sh and run ./PokeMMO.sh
* You must have the legal right to use that rom. We will not supply you with the roms, or help you find them as they are copyrighted.