In terms of music, there are three games that dominate the market, Guitar Hero, Rock Band and more accessible for everyone and open source Frets On Fire. Walking a bit by Indie game worlds found this diamond in the rough called Guitar Gods, created by a Brazilian youngster at the age of 15, he is using Unity3D.
The game is simple at core, join the game can be entertaining fun, some of the images we see are common to the Internet and the source is also known but this is no problem (yet).
New musics added
- Two Weeks by All That Remains
- American Idiot by Green Day
- Tornado of Souls by Megadeth **
- Monster by Matchbook Romance
- Going Under by Evanescence **
** Undefined date to launch
Guitar-Gods release 1.25v.
- CPU – 1.6GHz
- RAM – 512MB
- VIDEO – 64MB VRAM
- BROWSER – Internet Explorer 9 or 10 – Chrome – Firefox
- HDD – 100MB+
- OS – Windows XP, Vista , 7 or 8 – Linux and Mac