‘Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart‘ tells the story of Sarah Black, a museum owner whose daughter has been kidnapped by an undead pirate. The pursuit of the kidnapper leads her to a mysterious island filled with secrets long buried. Under the light of the full moon, the actual nature of the island is revealed, along with the huge skull-shaped rock at its center
Due to your comments and votes, we at Artifex Mundi have arrived at an extremely important decision. If you give Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart the Greenlight, we will be releasing the game for Linux! This is a milestone moment in our company’s history. Thanks to your votes, this could be our very first title released for the open-source platform.
It all depends on your votes. If you vote “yes” on ‘Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart‘, not only will the Steam Greenlight community gain access to an incredible game, but Linux users will, as well! The developers at Artifex Mundi are grateful for your continued support, and excited about the chance to bring one of their games to Linux.
Give the undead pirates the Greenlight! Aaargh!
- A chilling story of crime and curses, true love and pirates (some of them undead)
- Hand-painted graphics
- Mini games can be switched to Mahjong-style
- Original puzzles with various levels of difficulty
- Have we mentioned undead pirates?
- Helpful map
- Collector’s Edition includes bonuses: bonus gameplay, wallpapers, artwork, movie gallery, replayable Hidden Object Scenes, a concept art collection and a Strategy Guide
Windows Demo: download
No details about a Linux demo, yet.
So far demo of Linux version it`s not available but we are working on it;)