Shadowrun Returns, a classic RPG game developed and published by Harebrained Schemes, is now getting closer to a beta version. The developers have raised the necessary funds from a Kickstarter project and one of their goals has been the released of a Linux version.
The Harebrained Schemes studio started to work on the Linux version only a month ago, but it seems that they are now almost ready to release a Beta version of Steam.
New Features, Improvements
- Steam Trading Cards are now available
- Shotguns: Kneecap cooldown reduced to 2 from 3
- Headshot: Critical hit chance increased. AP cost reduced to 1 from 2. Cooldown of 2 added.
- Drones: Aim now works like the Aim ability that normal characters use. AP cost reduced to 1 from 2, cooldown of 3 added.
- UI Tweaks and revisions.
- Increased ESP movement speed so they can keep up with their masters.
- Updated tutorial about essence loss and spell slots.
- Slightly improved load times between levels for some users.
- Editor: New trigger “Remove prop by tag.”
- Editor: New trigger “Remove item by skill type.”
- Editor: New trigger “Check for weapon holster state.”
- Editor: Allow heal HP Damage trigger to revive.