Football Manager 2014 will launch on Thursday, 31st October, Sports Interactive has announced. Specifically, Thursday, 31st October at 00.01am GMT. That’s on PC, Mac and Linux. This year cloud saves are supported, so you can continue your career on any PC, Mac or Linux machine worldwide – as long as they meet the minimum specs – by logging into your Steam account, installing the game and downloading your cloud save.
Football Manager Classic players will be able to continue their career while out and about using the PS Vita. The PS Vita version is the first handheld version of Football Manager to feature the 3D match engine.
Also new this year is integration with Steam Workshop, which means you’ll be able to create and share bespoke game skins and graphics, customise and share bespoke databases, including additional leagues and nations, and customise competitions.
Linux System Requirements
- OS Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Linux
- Processor Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core AMD Athlon 1.8GHz+
- Memory 1 GB RAM
- Graphics NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro, Intel HD 3000/4000 128MB VRAM
- Hard Drive 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes OpenGL 2.0 compliant