Blackmill games announced the launch of the Verdun Beta on Steam Early Access. After a successful open beta they now finally released the Verdun Beta on Steam which allows all the benefits from the Steam API such as a robust patching system, leaderboards, easy friend joining, achievements, screenshot sharing etc.
Like to know more? Read our interview with Verdun developer!
After running a free beta for over 4 months, and since we are nearing the final release, we have decided the beta will no longer be free to play and instead we ask you to buy the Early Access version on Steam. During the early access Verdun is on a 20% sale for 12.99 euro. Buying Verdun will help us to continue our development and this also gives you the opportunity to still enjoy the game while we are nearing the actual release (and of course you get the official release + all updates for free as well). Already had a Verdun Squad or clan? Buy a Squad 4 pack together and get 1 copy of Verdun for free! You can check out and buy
- Unique World War One setting.
- 4 Distinct squads for France or Germany
- Unique team gameplay; 4 exclusive roles inside each squad.
- Innovative squad leveling system; you have to work together to level your squad.
- 4 environmentally diverse maps to fight on.
- Cross-platform support PC / Mac / Linux
- Historically accurate weapons and attachments.
Download ‘Verdun’ Beta
Verdun on Steam here