Plot: Haunted Memories
Every time we wake up on the other side we have a small chance of falling in to never ending dream. Honestly – which side is the true one? We wake up in our beds, but is it possible to remember second awakening?
You remember well what you have done in your dream, what happend, who was there and what was your goal or desire. Yes, but WHEN you have woke up? When you have crossed the barrier? How you have entered that world and why it often ends in some sort of tragedy, that pushes you out? The only thing that left are memories of dream. Shattered memories, Haunted Memories.
Now you have a chance to visit this haunted realm consciously, but you have to be warned. Remember – once entered, can’t be left. To the very end of your sanity, all six episodes of Haunted Memories are going to show you that sometimes darkness leads to light.
‘Haunted Memories’ series covers following episodes:
- Episode 01 : Haunt Gameplay: COLLECTOR (FREE)
- Episode 02 : Welcome Home Gameplay: MIXED
- Episode 03 : Lonely Twins Gameplay: ADVENTURE
- Episode 04 : Understanding the Past Gameplay: COLLECTOR
- Episode 05 : Trying to Cheat Darkness Gameplay: MIXED
- Episode 06 : Saved Fool Gameplay: ADVENTURE
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.4
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGl 2.1 compatible
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAl compatible
The game is (almost) available to Linux, you may experience some issues with current build;
Mac and Linux versions are delayed cause of plugin bug
If you enjoy this game, you may also like the horror game Slendermen