The ‘Battle Worlds: Kronos‘ project passed the initial Kickstarter goal, weeks before closing. Also mobile device support is unlocked due to community contributions. According to Linux game news is ‘Battle Worlds: Kronos’ to be released November 4th at Steam, GoG.com and other distribution platforms. The mobile version is expected later in 2014.
Some ‘Battle Worlds: Kronos’ features
- Single Player Campaigns - Fight for the “Yerla” faction, a highly technologized army. For the Rebels, make do with what you’ve got and fight a guerilla war. Together both campaigns will allow for more than 30 hours of gameplay.
- Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the interent or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves . Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want.
- Strong AI - A clever AI that considers gameplay on various tactical and strategic levels as well as individual enemy characteristics will challenge even experienced commanders.
‘Battle Worlds: Kronos’ in action
JOIN THE BETA NOW!
If you buy the game now in the shop, you’ll receive a key for the beta with your order confirmation.