And now for something completely different…Type:Rider has been released on Steam for Linux!
The European cultural TV channel Arte innovates and launches its first video game !
Immerse yourself in this fascinating and unique experience to uncover the history and secrets of Fonts & Characters !
Play as 2 dots and travel through the ages of typographic styles and techniques.
From the rock paintings of prehistoric times to Pixel art of the 2000’s, solve all the riddles by riding the most popular fonts and characters (Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Pixel, Comic Sans…) in a very captivating musical and visual environment.
Type:Rider is an adventure puzzle game produced by AGAT – EX NIHILO and ARTE that brings gaming experience to a whole new daring level.
Type:Rider’s Creation Kit, specially designed for Facebook, allows you to create your own level using all the fonts of the game and to send it to your friends through a playable message. You will also be able to grade the creations of the community and challenge your friends by beating their best time.
- 10 worlds echoing key periods of the typograhy’s history
- Breath-taking artworks and musical vibes
- Immersive and intriguing atmosphere
- Great historical archives and paintings
- OS: Ubuntu or Chosen Distro
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D accelerated
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible SB16