‘Survivor Squad‘ is a Strategy Action game developed by Endless Loop Studios. You control a Squad of up to four survivors and guide them through a randomized world, looking for supplies to aid you on your journey.
You can try to survive and scavenge for supplies on your own, better get help of a friend. Explorer every corner of every building, craft your gear, pick your skills and loadout while keeping your Squad alive. Move by covering every corner and environment using your team or die trying being a rambo.
The Linux build of the Unity-powered ‘Survivor Squad‘ is currently Steam exclusive.
- Top down 2D Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
- Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.
Killing with friends
Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them.