Author: Che View all posts by Che
Linux advocate, born in Liverpool, grew up in Cork City Ireland and currently living in Corvallis, Oregon. I love all things Linux, my favorite distro being Ubuntu followed closely by Kubuntu and Linux Mint (Cinnamon and KDE). As far as I'm concerned Linux is the future of gaming. Lets make the world as open and transparent as we can!
Login with:Our Social Login service allows you to sign-up with one click on RootGamer.com - enjoy!
Classic: Registration / Login
- Download: ‘KeeperRL v1.0′ goes Indiegogo
- “Evolution RTS” Is Here and It’s Free On Steam
- Download: ‘H-Craft Championship’
- ‘Open Dungeons’ revived
- Download: ‘The Mims’ (Beta)
- Download: ‘Serena’ free horror game
- Download: OpenArena Community Mappack 1
- Download: Retrobooster Demo v0.9.1
- Download: Lutris 0.3.2 (Steam support!)
- Download: SteamOS released!
- Download: hack-n-slash ‘Heldric’ (demo)
- Download: ‘Haymakers’ Full version
- ‘Team Fortress 2′ Two-Cities major update
- Download: The Burrow has been released
- Download: Neocolonialism v1.0 released
Project of the Month: March
AsadAlrafidain says:Finally !! A decent game engine for linux !...
Tim says:A fun game, but it should be noted that (as of yesterday, anyway) the Linux client is not as up to date as the...
Commentators of the month
- AsadAlrafidain (1)
- Bas (1)
- Ubuntu Vibes .. is a blog that brings latest news, tips and tricks about Linux.
- GamesOnLinux The source for commercial gaming on Linux
- Lutris open-source gaming platform to install and manage your Linux games
- Holarse Linux (de) .. wiki, any Linux players gather information and expand!
- Linux Game Database .. sorts and categorizes all Linux games with news screenshots and videos
- Linux Gaming News .. wants to try and talk about games that are not so well known and games that are in development.
- Lin-App categorized and tagged information of commercial applications and games for Linux
- Linux Game Cast .. project aims to provide quality Linux game capture, news, reviews and whatever the hell else we come up with.