‘Space Hulk‘ is powered by Full Control’s battle proven formula for 3D tactical turn-based games like the successful ‘Tactical Soldier – Undead Rising‘ and the recent released ‘Frontline Tactics‘. ’Space Hulk’ recreates the classic claustrophobic board game experience for single player and multiplayer.
RootGamer asked Thomas H. Lund, CEO of Full Control gamestudio, about the rumours of a Linux version of ‘Space Hulk’. We received a conclusive answer:
Yeah - we will support Linux. We already have it running for a while “standalone”, but need to code the Steam integration. But the only programmer we have who can do that job has been tied up in other tasks until now.
‘Space Hulk’ Features
- The first Space Hulk computer game in 17 years! Available on multiple platforms.
- Set in the hugely popular Warhammer 40,000 universe! Official license of the legendary boardgame from Games Workshop.
- Turn-based tactical strategy game! Based on the popular and iconic board game mechanics.
- Blood Angel Terminators! Fight the ferocious Genestealers with heroes of the mighty Blood Angels.
- Fearsome Genestealers with challenging AI! Meet unforgiving hordes of Genestealers!
- Thematic 3D environment! Experience the dark labyrinth of a Space Hulk as never before..
- Single player campaign based on the “Sin of Damnation” space hulk! Take on the Sin of Damnation campaign, which includes 3 brand new prequel missions and the 12 missions from the classic board game.
- Multiplayer head-to-head recreating the board game experience against a friend! Get in the hot seat and battle it out with a friend.
Thoms Lund gave a session at Unity’s European Unite developer conference about turning iconic board game Space Hulk into a computer game. Here he chats about the creative challenges his small studio faced in creating Space Hulk, delivering to fans’ expectations and, at the same time, the land of opportunity for indie game developers.