Well another contest is over. This was our best turn out yet for Rootrivia. I not only want to thank you our readers and members who came out to play but also 11Bit Studios for donating our grand prize.
The Answers? You can’t handle the answers!
As promised and a learning lesson from last time here are the answers to this months questions. But before I get to posting the answers I want to say I really enjoy reading some of your answers, a lot. I figure that some of you already have the games and you are just having fun which is also great. So here are the answers.
1. When did Valve ship out the Steam Machine beta hardware?
- December 13th 2013
2. In The Book of Unwritten Tales, What is Wilbur’s last name?
3. What is the name of the Final Fantasy Tactics like open source engine?
4. In SpectraBall, How long do you need to last in “Laser Jump” to unlock the Laser Surgeon achievement?
- 60 seconds / 1 min
5. How many Classes are in Guns of Icarus?
- 3 classes (Gunner, Engineer and Pilot)
6. In the Trine series, how many heroes are there?
- 3 Heroes (Pontius, Zoya and Amadeus)
7. In Nuclear Dawn, What are the names of the 2 fighting factions in the war?
- The Peoples Empire and The Consortium of Free States (I also just accepted The Empire and Consortium)
8. In Brutal Legend, who is the voice of Eddie Riggs?
- Jack Black
9. Who is the 2ND boss you fight in Megabyte Punch?
- General HB-02
10. What is the name of the new Awesomenauts expansion?
- Awesomenauts : Starstorm (Also accepted just Starstorm)
The winners circle
Well it’s that time again. We had a lot of people who got tied for 1st place but as always you and only have one 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. So we at Rootgamer use our trusty Random.org to pick our winners for us and keeps things fair. But like any father would say “You are all winners to me”. But here you go starting from 3rd place.
3rd Place Prize
The winner of their copy of Gravity Badgers on Steam is, Jeroen Koelewijn congratulations.
2nd Place Prize
Our second place winner who now owns a copy of Mousecraft for Steam is, Patryk Skorupa. Good work on the contest.
Like in the movie Highlander there can be only one, 1st place that is.
The winner of this bundle which was donated for this contest the great guys and gals at 11Bit Studios is, Sebastiaan Swanenberg.
Congratulations to all the winners and also thank you to rest of the members who came out and played Rootrivia this month. Also I want everyone to send 11Bit Studios some love mail for being a amazing company for donating the grand prize for this month.Game on.