All Posts by: Yuliya
The Burrow is a short interactive experience, a situation, an environment – а narrative, opened for interpretation. The narrative develops through the player’s interaction with the game’s world. Every exchange is significant and becomes a part of the narrative. The Burrow has no single meaning as it appeals to the player’s personal experience and feelings. The gameplay contains no opponents, enemies, or competition. 0 0… Read More »
Login with:Our Social Login service allows you to sign-up with one click on RootGamer.com - enjoy!
Classic: Register / Login / Lost Password?
- Download: ‘OpenTomb’ Lara on Linux
- Download: War§ow 1.5
- Download: ‘KeeperRL v1.0′ goes Indiegogo
- “Evolution RTS” Is Here and It’s Free On Steam
- Download: ‘H-Craft Championship’
- ‘Open Dungeons’ revived
- Download: ‘The Mims’ (Beta)
- Download: ‘Serena’ free horror game
- Download: OpenArena Community Mappack 1
- Download: Retrobooster Demo v0.9.1
- Download: Lutris 0.3.2 (Steam support!)
- Download: SteamOS released!
- Download: hack-n-slash ‘Heldric’ (demo)
- Download: ‘Haymakers’ Full version
- ‘Team Fortress 2′ Two-Cities major update
Project of the Month: March
zerothis baud says:UPDATE: There's a good thing though. I purchased Sid Meier's Colonization. It has a tarball download option un...
zerothis baud says:Most of these are not Linux games. Read the minimum requirements to see which ones are actually Windows games ...
GoogleUser says:>Debian ARM does not support YouTube playback YT uses now HTML5 for playback, you can also use gnash &am...
Commentators of the month
- Be the first to comment.
- Linux Game Cast .. project aims to provide quality Linux game capture, news, reviews and whatever the hell else we come up with.
- Linux Game Database .. sorts and categorizes all Linux games with news screenshots and videos
- Lin-App categorized and tagged information of commercial applications and games for Linux
- Ubuntu Vibes .. is a blog that brings latest news, tips and tricks about Linux.
- Linux Gaming News .. wants to try and talk about games that are not so well known and games that are in development.
- Lutris open-source gaming platform to install and manage your Linux games
- GamesOnLinux The source for commercial gaming on Linux
- Holarse Linux (de) .. wiki, any Linux players gather information and expand!