PokeMMO is a fan-made MMORPG based on the 3rd generation of GameFreak’s popular Pokémon video game franchise. Players interfact with PokeMMO with the user interface. Default hotkey to enable and disable the UI is F12. If only the lower right buttons are disappearing, change your game resolution. +3 0
Login with:Our Social Login service allows you to sign-up with one click on RootGamer.com - enjoy!
Classic: Register / Login / Lost Password?
- Download ‘Stunt Rally’ v2.5
- Download: ‘Lutris’ v0.3.5
- Download: ‘Zelda Classic’
- Download: “Strife” public beta
- Download: ‘Unvanquished’ 0.30
- Download: ‘OpenTomb’ Lara on Linux
- Download: War§ow 1.5
- Download: ‘KeeperRL v1.0′ goes Indiegogo
- “Evolution RTS” Is Here and It’s Free On Steam
- Download: ‘H-Craft Championship’
- ‘Open Dungeons’ revived
- Download: ‘The Mims’ (Beta)
- Download: ‘Serena’ free horror game
- Download: OpenArena Community Mappack 1
- Download: Retrobooster Demo v0.9.1
Project of the Month: March
adriansiulorente says:How did you down load this? tell me please...
Satria Desain Desain says:And if like me you love old school RPGs...
corey drew bruce says:Yes more awesome games for Linux! :D...
Super spenky says:I bought it and its awesome :D...
Commentators of the month
- Be the first to comment.
- Linux Game Cast .. project aims to provide quality Linux game capture, news, reviews and whatever the hell else we come up with.
- Linux Game Database .. sorts and categorizes all Linux games with news screenshots and videos
- GamesOnLinux The source for commercial gaming on Linux
- Linux Gaming News .. wants to try and talk about games that are not so well known and games that are in development.
- Lin-App categorized and tagged information of commercial applications and games for Linux
- Lutris open-source gaming platform to install and manage your Linux games
- Holarse Linux (de) .. wiki, any Linux players gather information and expand!
- Ubuntu Vibes .. is a blog that brings latest news, tips and tricks about Linux.