PokeMMO is a fan-made MMORPG based on the 3rd generation of GameFreak’s popular Pokémon video game franchise. Players interfact with PokeMMO with the user interface. Default hotkey to enable and disable the UI is F12. If only the lower right buttons are disappearing, change your game resolution. +3 0
Login with:Our Social Login service allows you to sign-up with one click on RootGamer.com - enjoy!
Classic: Register / Login / Lost Password?
- Download: ‘Zelda Classic’
- Download: “Strife” public beta
- Download: ‘Unvanquished’ 0.30
- Download: ‘OpenTomb’ Lara on Linux
- Download: War§ow 1.5
- Download: ‘KeeperRL v1.0′ goes Indiegogo
- “Evolution RTS” Is Here and It’s Free On Steam
- Download: ‘H-Craft Championship’
- ‘Open Dungeons’ revived
- Download: ‘The Mims’ (Beta)
- Download: ‘Serena’ free horror game
- Download: OpenArena Community Mappack 1
- Download: Retrobooster Demo v0.9.1
- Download: Lutris 0.3.2 (Steam support!)
- Download: SteamOS released!
Project of the Month: March
Piotr Majzner says:M2H Game Studio and Blackmill Games. I hope one day we could play RO2 on Linux too....
Kevin Knudsen says:The answer is: M2H Game Studio and Blackmill Games...
Shawn Sig says:M2H Game Studio and Blackmill Games...
Commentators of the month
- Piotr Majzner (1)
- Linux Gaming News .. wants to try and talk about games that are not so well known and games that are in development.
- Holarse Linux (de) .. wiki, any Linux players gather information and expand!
- Lin-App categorized and tagged information of commercial applications and games for Linux
- Ubuntu Vibes .. is a blog that brings latest news, tips and tricks about Linux.
- Linux Game Cast .. project aims to provide quality Linux game capture, news, reviews and whatever the hell else we come up with.
- GamesOnLinux The source for commercial gaming on Linux
- Linux Game Database .. sorts and categorizes all Linux games with news screenshots and videos
- Lutris open-source gaming platform to install and manage your Linux games