More good news today for Warhammer fans on Linux, “Warhammer Quest” now available on Steam!
Ok, so we don’t have DoW2 yet on Linux, but with the release of Space Hulk Ascension a few weeks ago and now Warhammer Quest which is based on the classic Games Workshop tabletop game, we now have some very decent games set in the Warhammer universe. I’ve been a huge Warhammer fan since the 80s and had a sizeable collection of figures until I moved to the USA. There was nothing quite like playing the tabletop game while listening to Bolt Thrower’s War Master. This is a game that I will be spending plenty of time on over the coming days and I really hope we see more Warhammer titles heading our way in the coming weeks.
Based on the classic tabletop game, Warhammer Quest is an addictive mix of role-playing and strategy.
Lead your group of brave adventurers through the perilous dungeons of the Warhammer World in the search for wealth and glory!
Level up your party of heroes. Loot weapons, armour and mysterious artefacts from fallen enemies. Crush Orcs, Goblins, Trolls and more ferocious enemies!
[youtube id=”a0C3669FD84″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
- Battle through the winding dungeons and enemies of the Warhammer world for wealth, treasure and glory!
- Face all kinds of foes, from the sneaky Night Goblins and dangerous Orcs, to gigantic River Trolls and cunning Skaven.
- Travel across the Warhammer world, uncovering and exploring settlements.
- Quest for legendary weapons, recover loot from fallen enemies and buy gear from the market.
- Improve your skills by fighting and gaining experience. Gain new abilities, spells and blessings for your Heroes.
- Fight with the Marauder, Wood Elf Waywatcher, Dwarf Ironbreaker and the Grey Wizard. Unlock the Dwarf Trollslayer, Archmage and the Warrior Priest.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04LTS+ or Chosen Distro
- Processor: Dual Core, Intel Core i5 (3rd generation Ivy Bridge)+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 200 series+
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space