We’ve all played it and we’ve all loved it, well now you can play it on your Linux rig, “Foosball – Street Edition” has been released on Steam!
Tired of being stuck in the foosball table, the players of the team Rayados have released themselves, and now roam free on the neighborhood! Of course, freedom was only the first step, they aim for more: challenged by foosball teams from all over the world, these little guys are going to show us what they are made of!
Foosball – Street Edition is a 5 VS 5 arcade football game, that puts you in the control of 9 teams of foosball players, each one with unique skills and abilities. Far from trying to imitate a football simulation like other games, Foosball – Street Edition focus in being very accessible and easy to play, with many cool dribbles and simple action-oriented mechanics. Enjoy playing football with awesome characters in crazy locations!
[youtube id=”3OnAqmyeVuQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]
[youtube id=”fNEouFlEiII” width=”600″ height=”350″]
[youtube id=”_6gb1ao0hbw” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- 9 different teams (you start with only two, and unlock the rest of them by winning in the Story mode)
- 8 crazy fields in different locations, each one with its own hazards and challenges (the sandbox, the garden, a cold freezer and more!)
- Single Player and Local Multiplayer experience (VS or Coop, up to 4 players in the same computer)
- Play in Story mode, following the adventures of the Rayados team as they play against teams from all over the world, in order to become the true champions of Foosball.
- Play an exhibition game, a fast match completely configurable.
- Unlock another 5 game modes: Jokgu, Futvoley, Pass To Ten, Score To Win and Bread & Cheese.
- OS: GNU – Linux (Debian based)
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz (Intel Celeron / AMD Athlon 64 x2)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: ALSA compatible
- Additional Notes: Intel GMA cards doesn’t work with Foosball – Street Edition.