Stormfall: Age of War – Review
Stormfall: Age of War by Plarium is a browser-based MMO strategy game set during the fantasy kingdom of Darkshine. The game features castle building, resources management and PvP warfare under the guidance of Lord Oberon, protector of Stormfall. The game has a top-down isometric camera angle and retro 2D graphics.
GAME IT SELF
- Real time interface
- Browser based building strategy game with focus on PvP,
- Fully voiced-acted narrator: Lord Oberon.
- Retro Age of Empires two style top-down isometric graphics.
Stormfall: Age of War is a 2D strategy MMO (MMORTS) available on internet browser. Each player is required to build their own medieval base, upgrade structures, and use them to attract units. Military units can raid enemy bases, defend your own base, and be used to participate in group warfare thanks to the game’s League system. Each player must fortify and defend their castle both from the enemy and other players. Therefore, it is very important to raise troops, and protect the people within the kingdom.
In http://www.stormfallagewar.com – official site you experience a time-based MMORTS game complete with customizable armies, buildings, quests, and RPG elements. The story poses the lands of Darkshine in turmoil, as rival Lords battle over what is left of the once mighty Empire of Stormfall. The commoners call for a hero – the one who will unite the empire and free them from the evil Lords oppression.
- Castles You need to develop, upgrade and customize the Castle within your domain, this impacts the chances of success upon the battlefield.
- Lost Arts Each player needs to collect ancient Scrolls to piece together the Lost Arts. Each day the Scribe will decipher one Scroll. It is also possible to trade Scrolls with other Lords at the Market in order to obtain the resources you seek.
- Strategy Plan carefully and cooperate with other Lords in your League in order to defeat the Hordes of Balur and those players in rival Leagues. You need to earn Individual and League achievements in order to gather powerful special attributes.
- Lord Oberon Completing objectives tasked by Lord Oberon lead you through the beginning of the game and act as a tutorial which ultimately allow each player to advance in the game.
The key to achieve success in Stormfall: Age of War is to develop the ability to control the territory, otherwise any action that will take place will be counter-attacked by other players. You can use diplomatic, defensive or aggressive strategies to this end.plarium