Political Animals is a political strategy game set in world populated by corrupt crocodiles and meritocratic mice. In a political contest where corruption is always around the corner, we want players to find out how incorruptible they really are. In this turn-based strategy game you get to decide whether you’re going campaign based on the issues or take some short cuts by stuffing some money in the right paws. Whether your a retired prizefighting rooster or a pig that sings platitudes to the crowd, there’s only one way to find out whether you’ve got what it takes to win this election!
- A short but deep turn-based strategy game that you can play in 1-2 hours campaigns
- Eight beautifully designed maps based on countries around the world
- Numerous animal candidates to choose from and customize
- Eight different staff types with special abilities to suit your campaign style
- Political Events that draw inspiration from world politics