The player-character is a bro, a hypermasculine action hero-style commando, who fights terrorists and rescues his bro teammates and prisoners of war from captivity. The levels end when the player defeats a foreign devil boss, hoists an American flag, and leaves via helicopter while the scenery explodes. The bro character names parody those of fictional action heroes such as John Rambo, Die Hard’s John McClane, Chuck Norris, Mr. T, Alien’s Ellen Ripley, and Terminator’s T-800 by adding the word “bro” (e.g., Rambro, the Brominator). The Broforce team is under direction from “Nelson Brodela”.
The game’s destructible environments wear away with the player’s gunfire.
- Official Website: http://www.broforcegame.com/
- Wiki Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broforce
- Developer: Free Lives
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Genre: Run and gun platform
- Price: $14.99 (Steam and Official Site)
- DRM: None if purchased via Official Site
- Platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, PS4
My PC Specs: https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostSqu…
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b....